sweet on the inside rough on the outside

/
0 Comments






*Self Portraits

I believe that having style is knowing how to break the rules of fashion. One of my favorite rules to break are "themes". Mixing themes together is far more interesting. I specially like mixing sweet looking items with though looking ones. Hence the lacy dress with the army jacket and black tights.

Speaking of mixing themes...

Here is one of my projects from this weekend. Unfortunately I only have the after picture because I accidental erased the before picture along with all my outfit pictures (these are retakes) :( Its an antique chair that my dad gave to me. I usually wouldn't dream of altering an antique and ripping it from its originality but this was in pretty bad shape. The brown paint form the metal frame was pealing and the blue velvet on the seat had seen better days. So I gave it a new coat of paint and reupholstered it with an unexpected print.


As inspired by...


Magnificent! So not keeping with the pretty antique theme, but at $800+ I can only dream





You may also like

No comments:

Popular Posts