before I tore my pants

/
1 Comments


*Photographs by my mom

It was a lovely Sunday with my family, not even the tare on my pants I got pedaling around on a Deuce Coupe was able to ruin the day. I had actually just taken these out of my clothes swap pile to wear one last time. However, since my dad complimented me on my outfit I have decided to keep the top. My dad has rarely complimented me on my clothes or things of that nature, only on "important" things like academics and accomplishments, so he must have really been impressed. I don't take his lack of attention to detail personally, he's a hard working Mexican man whit a biography I'm sure could make a best seller.

Tank ~ Pac Sun (similar)
Pants ~ Loft
Wedges ~ Bakers
Fedora ~ Payless
Bag ~ Thrifted
Shades ~ F21



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. great look!xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts