Back to Work

/
0 Comments



*Self Portraits

Summer break is over, the kids are back to school and that means I'm back to work. Like in the rest of my life, there were also some changes at work over the summer. I will no longer be in the schools, instead I will be housed at the administrator building. Too bad this change didn't come with a raise :( I do however like my new little home. TV makes working at a cubicle seem so sad, but I am actually really enjoying it. I love my neighbors, I'm not too sure about the one who put that plastic plant up there though. I'm also excited about making this little cubicle my own with hip office supplies and pictures :D I'm very tempted to come in early one morning and re-enact that scene of the Matrix where Neo runs from cubicle to cubicle. I did arrive a little extra early today, but it was only to take these pictures.

tank tops ~ Loft
skirt ~ Loft
sweater ~ Loft
shoes ~ Report via Ross
socks ~ Walmart
necklace ~ Loft


You may also like

No comments:

Popular Posts