Deal (steal?) of the century

/
0 Comments


*Photographs by my mom

This is my brand new Betsey Johnson dress, thrifted for $6.99! I felt like the luckiest girl in the world when I saw it hanging on that rack, and even more so when I tried it on and it fit! The excitement was short lived however, when a couple of days later as I was hand washing the dress I discovered a security ink tag attached to the bottom of it. With all my excitement I missed noticing the security tag when I tried it on :( There was no point taking it back to the thrift store, I knew they didn't have the machine to remove it. I decided to take it to a retail store and politely ask them to remove the ink tag off my dress. You can imagine the looks I got and the many questions that followed. I left very insulted. Then I decided to Google "how to remove an ink security tag" and Voila! an innocent girl with the skills of a criminal in a fabulous Betsey Johnson dress.

Dress ~ thrifted
Belt ~ Ross
Heels ~ Ross
Bag ~ Steve Madden via Ross


You may also like

No comments:

Popular Posts