The cowgirl within

/
0 Comments


*Photographs by my mom

By coincidence, I met a Texan the day I wore this outfit. He said he would bet $100 bucks that I was from Texas; I had to break it to him easy. In his defense, it was a very logical mistake, I looked the part and I was even bubblier than my usual self. I find the debate of whether or not clothes have an affect on personality very interesting. I can only speak for my self, but I do believe they have an effect on me. Not a very drastic one, and my core beliefs are always deeply in place, but I do notice little differences in myself. I think it's because I find everyone's differences and uniqueness so extraordinary that it's easy for me to find those qualities within myself and highlight them. OK, so now that I've found my inner Plato, before I go sit on a rock and ponder the meaning of life I must encourage you to try a different outfit. One that you've always admired but never thought you could pull off.

Dress ~ TJ Max
Boots ~ Buffalo Exchange
Scarf ~ Loft


You may also like

No comments:

Popular Posts