Funky Orange

/
0 Comments
I'm super excited about this blog post, being that I got to wear a one of a kind, truly couture, Funky Orange dress to Denver's Fashion Flash Mob! The event was held to represent the fashion community as part of the Biannual of the Americas. It had a great turn out! We have so many amazing and creative designers here in Colorado. I often complain about how most people here dress like they're gonna pick up and go camping next, but the fashion community seems to be growing quickly and I can't wait until it explodes. It was also invigorating to see that the event attracted some media and many curios bystanders. I felt so privileged to have been part of the event and to have been representing Desiree's Funky Orange designs with this standout charming dress. I felt so innovative in it and it breaks my heart that I have to return it today.

To my right; fashion designer Desiree Gallegos



Dress ~ Funky Orange
Hair Bow ~ Funky Orange
Tights ~ American Apparel
Shoes ~ Report via Ross











You may also like

No comments:

Popular Posts